Wednesday, September 30, 2009

We Ceased Fighting Everything and Everyone


When we learn that we do not need to fight our way through life, we discover a new level of freedom because we choose, we make a choice, not to have our way and not to force outcomes. Why? Because we have learned that we are children of the universe and that all things work out for the best, so we do not need to force our will. We trust that God and the Universe are working with us toward our ultimate good. We simple do what we need to do and leave the results to God. We have learned to trust that which we do not see...we gain faith. When I was faced with my worse fears, I asked God why I had to have this terrible thing. It was revealed to me that I would emerge stronger and better. I did and even stronger or better than I could possibly imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment