Thursday, June 24, 2010

Am I Giving or Taking?


When I was young, all questions were made in terms of whether I was a giver or a taker. I always tried to be a giver and I always wanted to do right; but I did not. In the course of my addiction, I lost all sense of right from wrong and became self-centered and self-seeking. I was the epitome of a taker. Today, I try to remember my motives. I also try again to be a giver, rather than a taker.
I remember that I can either help destroy the planet or help to heal it. Every day, I have to choose to send loving, healing energy to the planet and to let this intention guide my actions. Today, I need to focus on what I am doing to make a positive impact on the planet. What I do with my mind and my body does make a difference...

No comments:

Post a Comment