Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Becoming Wiling to Do the Things I Did Not Want to Do...


June is the month of Willingness...becoming willing to have God remove all of my defects of character. For the previous 5 months, I have been working on honesty and as I became more honest, I worked on feeling and thinking hopefully. Feeling Hope. As I became more honest and more hopeful, I gained enough faith that I became will to turn my will and my life over to the care of God, as He exists in my image. Then, I had to have enough courage to carefully examine myself, my life, my thoughts and my actions. Then, once I had this courage, I confessed my inventory to God and another, and then, I was able to reclaim my integrity. Now, with honesty, hope, faith, courage, and integrity, I am ready for the step that seperates the men from the boys - willingness. I gain the willingness to have God remove all my defects of character which stand in the way of my usefulness to Him. This is the great leap for the month of June - A month dedicated to willingness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment