Friday, November 12, 2010

Live Life - All I Have Is Now


All I Have Is Now - I can only live now, this moment. I cannot erase the mistakes I made yesterday or bring back the good times I had. I cannot know what tomorrow will require of me, nor can I ensure future security and happiness. Now is what I have, and now is everything. I can follow a plan now. I can abstain this moment. I can deal with my problems, which confront me today as best I can, trusting God to guide me. I can be in touch with my God only in the present.  As I focus on the present moment, we live it deeper, and we derive a satisfaction that we did not know when we were regretting the past and worrying about the future. Whatever happens, now is all I can manage and all I need.  I am grateful for this present moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment