Tuesday, December 28, 2010

HELP = His Ever Loving Presence


HELP = His Ever Loving Presence.  I must remember that I can always ask for H.E.L.P. because He is always here.

People say that they don't believe in God and we have that right, but we don't need to believe in the same God. I don't remember where I found this, but here it is:

What God Is

I have seen a mother at a crib;
So I know what love is.
I have looked in to the eyes of a child;
So I know what faith is.
I have see a raindbow;
So I know what beauty is.
I have planted a tree;
So I know what hope is.
I have haerd a wold bird sing;
So I know what fredom is.
I have lost a friend;
So I kinow what sorrow is.
I have see a star-decked sky;
So I know what infinite is.
I have seen and felt all these things;
So I know what God is.

No comments:

Post a Comment