Wednesday, May 5, 2010

50 Days of Fitness - Never Give Up On a Dream


I have made numerous goals all my life. Prior to my recovery, I had all kinds of goals and ambitions, but they often became wishes and I took no action to making them come true. I have learned that setting goals, then repeating them daily and constantly reminding myself of them are very important parts of the process of achieving these goals. However, when I start taking action. When I begin...that's when the miracles start to happen.


Today, I begin Phase One of my training - 50 Days of Fitness and Fellowship. On October 10, 2010, I will run the Chicago Marathon to support US Empowered, American Foundation for Children with AIDS, Mentor Africa and GUA - Africa. I plan to raise $10,000 by asking 10,000 people for $1. I dream it, manifest it and then, the most important part, I DO IT!!!


I have learned to never compromise on a dream, but to always compromise on how it will come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment