Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Prayer Power - Lord's Prayer translated from Aramaic into English


Father, Mother of the cosmos
Shimmering light of all,
Focus your light within me,
As I breathe your holy breath.
Enter the sanctuary of my heart.
Uniting within me the sacred rays of
your power and beatuy.
Let your heart's desire unte heaven and earth through our scred union.
Help me fulfill what lies within the circles of my life this day,
Forgive my secret fears as I forgive the secret fears of others.
Let me not enter into forgetfullness termpered by false appearances,
For from your astonishing fire comes the eternal song which sanctifies all.
Renewd eternally in my life and throughout creation,
I seal these words in my heart committed in trust and fatih.  Ah-men.
Joshua Gen Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment