Monday, February 28, 2011

Hope Leads to Faith

I wish I could Keep in mind that God can provide, God will provide, and God does provide. - Maria Gubbels.

I the past month, I lost my job with the law firm with which I was working because of differences in our directions and the attorneys felt my past would hurt their reputation with their clients and could be used as ammunition by their enemies.  I am grateful for this challenge as I too felt that my talents were not being used to their best effort and my dreams are not their dreams.  They are decent people; flawed human beings like all of us.  I wish them all happiness and success.  So, now, I must face myself and my dreams - do I make excuses why I am not living my passion to do I do what my heart and mind tell me to at the risk of failure - THIS IS THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL OF US. 

It is easy to settle in work, marriage, and life generally...I am grateful to this firm for pushing me out of my comfort zone and forcing me to be the best I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment