Thursday, March 31, 2011

From FAITH to COURAGE

I dedicate my spiritual walk in March to the principle of faith, so inevitably my faith gets tested and strengthened. My spiritual practice for April is dedicated to the principal of courage, so April is always a scaryyyyyyyyyy month.  But it is also when spring comes which together points to new beginnings and new promises. NEW ADVENTURES!!!
In this past month, I have done two half marathons, kayaked on the Florida east coast and west coast, helped many an alcoholic and addict, worked on articles and papers I am writing, spending time trying to repair wreckage of my past, and more importantly working on building the foundation to my dreams for the future.  I live in parallel worlds of disciplined routines and chaotic unpredictability.  But each day the sun rises and so do I, living each day with purpose...with a sense of hope, faith and...courage.

No comments:

Post a Comment