Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Daily Challenges

I have a month's worth of tasks to get done in a week; but I'm not going to stop and stress as doubt is for the meak. As Teddy Roosevelt said "believe you can and you're half way there." So I'm going to do my best and show the world how much I care. It's not the one great feat that makes me who I am; it's the daily discipline to do the best I can.

Ralph Waldo Emerson said "When it is dark enough, you can see the stars." Though things are rough right now, but I don't stop going, I don't stop looking to those stars. I remember well when my soul was imprisoned by imaginary bars. Today, no matter what I am free to chose my attitude and action. Today, I can live with doubt or with faith and determination. So, I am up and ready to live with strength and passion!





No comments:

Post a Comment